söndag 6 maj 2012

Another week in the trenches


This week we started to prepare for the jury presentation and this has taken a lot of my time, but still I managed to do art for almost all combat sprites and effects. We want to have every card working ingame by the end of next week and it looks like we’re going to make it.

We also did a big outside game test with great results. Unfortunately these results while once again letting us know just how fun our combat is they also made us certain that we need to change the initial decision to just have a “how to play-image” and make a playable tutorial instead to be sure that everyone that tries the game understands how to play it properly.

This of course means that the work load is piling up again, and I just keep praying I won’t get any sicker than I am. At the moment I feel like I’m being held together by duct tape. 
(Also, I need to stop forgetting about updating the blogs until the very last second...)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar