söndag 13 maj 2012

Just peachy!



Remember when I posted about how we were torn if we should cut content or not but decided to not, and that we on top of that discovered that we had to make an entire playable tutorial. To add even more to this workload, presentation practice has started and takes its share of the time. 

I was very worried about how I would be able to solve all of this and still get a good result and it has been hard but I can say with a lot of pride (ant even more relief) that my hard work has paid off and I’m back on track. 

This week I have done the practice and worked on the slides, created portraits and a lot of the effects and things needed based on our playing test results. I iterated things as usual and worked on the text for chapters and popups and tutorials and made a priority list for the things we still need to fix.

So, in the end, I ended up with less time than I anticipated, I managed to solve this without cutting content and even added some instead. 

Man am I good or what?



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar