söndag 29 april 2012

This week I have been doing a lot of iterations and tweaking of our previous art. It seems that when we are creating so much content so rapidly, many times things don't really feel coherent and so I have to go over them again and make sure everything works well together.

We also have a situation where I will have less time to spend on the game than expected and so we had a discussion on how to best solve this. The options were to either cut half of our content card wise or to simplyfy the ingame sprites of the cards to save time and really try our best to squeeze every available second into the project and be able to have all cards in game by the time of GGC.

We decided to go for the second option. After all our game is a collectible card game and one of our key feature is a multitude of cards. It's gonna be hard work but it should be doable. And with those words, I'm back to work!

Here's a pic on the current state of both deck editor and campaign map, all art made by yours truly.



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar